Docker CardGenerator allows you to create and place a large number of barcodes, qr codes, images and text in CorelDRAW.
- BarCodes *:
- CODE128 (A/B/C), GS1-128
- EAN13, EAN8, EAN5, EAN2, UPC
- ITF, ITF14
- QR Codes *
* BarCodes and QR Codes are limited in the free version.
The docker requires Windows, IE and CorelDRAW the following versions:
- Windows 7, 8.1 or 10
- Internet Explorer 11
- CorelDRAW X7, X8, 2017 or 2018
Is your language not in the list or found a spelling mistake?
You can participate in the localization of this project.
Installation and running
- Close CorelDRAW
- Install the docker using downloaded installer
- Run CorelDRAW
- Open the docker by menu command Window > Dockers > CardGenerator
A single activation key allows to activate the docker on a single computer only. If you buy the macro now, and want to run it on a brand new machine or different machine after receiving your first activation code, you must buy it again (please, look Q&A for more information).
Please note, your product activation key may take up to 24 hours to arrive, but is often much less.
To get and copy your Computer ID, needed:
- Open the docker
- Click About button
- Click copy button inside the ID of current computer (CompID) field.