- Installing and using this macro means that the user accepts all rules and conditions of this Agreement.
- Commercial macros is registered for a single computer and email address specified in the purchase form.
- Macros work only in the specified CorelDRAW version.
- You are not allowed to alter the macro in any way; to use or distribute any portion of the original package; hack the macro; or modify the software in any way. Any such unauthorized activities will result in immediate breach of this agreement and may result in prosecution and/or civil proceedings.
- Macro is provided “AS IS” . No warranty is provided, expressed or implied. You always use the macro at your own risk. The author and/or distributor is never responsible for any loss, damage, loss of profits or any other types of losses associated with the use OR misuse of the macro.
- There is no refund available. All sales are final.
If you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, you must remove the files from all your storage devices and stop using the macro.
The author reserves the right to modify these terms without notice to end users.